Sunday 4 May 2014

Wedding season is upon us!

After suffering from a chest infection which has taken an age to clear and kept me away from m craft desk I finally managed to make this wedding card for an order this week. It was made using the Creative Couture Dreamboats set. I used a Versamark inpad and lilac embossing powder to match the wedding colours. Unfortunately the picture isn't great as I took it quite late on in the evening so the light had gone. My customer really loved it and said it got loads of lovely comments at the wedding too! x


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful,gorgeous design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card no wonder your customer was pleased!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card no wonder your customer was pleased!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous I'm not surprised that your customer was pleased. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you are feeling a lot better. This is stunning and not suprised that they were delighted. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not surprised it received lots of comments, it is quite lovely (not at all influenced by the fact that lilac is my favourite colour). Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased you're on the mend now. A gorgeous, very elegant wedding card. I hope this will be a good week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning, hope you are feeling better soon. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your feeling better-beautiful card love the embossing and colour-late hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete